WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TheQueensCourt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TheQueensCourt > Topics

Subject: The Scent of a Woman
Replies: 1 Views: 534

dreamn69 2.01.15 - 10:19pm
Happy New year to all my court members. I just wanted to leave a quick post. I had a budd of mine ask me if I was with a guy who asked me to keep my NATURAL body SCENT, what would be my response? I actually paused to ask for a bit of clarification. I asked him to explain to me a bit more of what he meant by, Natural Scent?

This is what he explained to me. I like my woman to come to bed with her natural scent. I don't like to smell a bunch of perfume and stuff, I just want to smell her natural body scent. He went on to add that he thinks that the smell of a woman's sweat is very appealing. He also likes the smell of his woman clean but like no bunch of strong deodorant, douche, artificial scents on his woman.

I responded by saying that yes, I do think that I am a more natural woman. I do however like to smell good. I do regularly use scented oils and the like. I do also think that it is important to take care of oneself but not adversely affect ourselves with a lot of the beauty and hygiene products that are on the market which, are know to be hazardous to our health.

The conversation with my bud turned a bit after that. He wanted to know if I thought it would be gross if the person I was with asked me to wear my panties or undies for a few days at a time with out changing them so that he could get my natural scent? I responded to him with my truth. That is not really practical for my personal lifestyle. If I were a housewife, or I only worked in my house by myself then, if that is what my MAN likes, I will try my hardest to make him as happy as I possibly could.

Now, this is where I turn to you my court members. What do you all think? Do you prefer a woman that uses her natural scent or do you prefer a woman that is always masking her natural scent with perfumes, body oils, body washes, sprays, etc?

I would really like to hear from all of you out there, lady and men both. Let me hear your feedback on this topic. I also want to know if anybody out there would think that the more extreme version of this request borders on a fetish? Ok, you guys are on the clock, let me know what you think.

Until the next time, continued Blessings! The Queen D *

hiinneeh 3.01.15 - 07:10pm
I totally agree that women should smell naturally with there natural scent not by maskn the body artificially. *

* TheQueensCourt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TheQueensCourt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search